I believe a lot of who do not share their PC will just store the MSN password on the computer and turn on the auto log in whenever the computer start up.
But after long time, you may not remember your long saved password, now you can recover back your MSN password by the MessenPass application to recover the password.
MessenPass is a password recovery tools that reveals the password of the instant messenger application such as
- MSN Messenger
- Window Messenger (In Window XP)
- Window Live Messenger (In Window XP and Vista)
- Yahoo Messenger (Versions 5.x and 6.x)
- Google Talk
- ICQ Lite 4.x/5.x/2003
- AOL Instant Messenger v4.6 or below, AIM 6.x, and AIM Pro.
- Trillian Astra
- MySpace IM
Please bear in mind that this is a helpful application that can help you to recover your saved password but yet it also may explore your password to the public if some one misuse it.
To use this application, there is no installation require, just download it and run it from the zip file. It only work if you currently log into your IM application or you chose to remember your password in one of the above IM application
- Click to share on Twitter (Opens in new window)
- Click to share on Facebook (Opens in new window)
- Click to share on Tumblr (Opens in new window)
- Click to share on Google+ (Opens in new window)
- Click to share on Pinterest (Opens in new window)
- Click to share on Pocket (Opens in new window)
- Click to share on WhatsApp (Opens in new window)