Cardless ATM withdrawal is the first of its kind in Malaysia, this new service by Maybank will enable the Bank’s customers to perform simple and easy person-to-person fund transfer payments. The introduction of this Service will revolutionist the way people send and receive money as you are only required to have a mobile phone to receive funds, even if you are not a Maybank customer.
The Cardless Withdrawal Service enables Maybank2u users to initiate a fund transfer to any Malaysian mobile number. Once a transfer is done, the Recipient will receive a secure code via SMS to perform the cardless withdrawal at any Maybank ATM Machines in Malaysia without requiring an ATM Card.
This is a fast and convenient way to send cash funds to your family and friends when they need it the most. You can even use this service to send cash to yourself whenever you do not have your ATM card with you!
Here’s a quick look at how you can begin to use the Maybank Cardless Services:
- Sender initiates the Cardless Withdrawal function from Maybank2u.
- Recipient receives SMS notification. Sender receives withdrawal code.
- Recipient withdraws cash at Maybank ATM by entering the codes. (Must be combine of 2 difference code which 1 sent to sender and another 1 sent to recipient)
Steps to initiate a Cardless Withdrawal Transaction
- Step 1: Login to Maybank2u, click on Transfers and proceed to Cardless Withdrawal.
- Step 2: Select Open Cardless Withdrawal and proceed to input required details including the debiting account, the Recipient’s mobile number, name and amount of cash to be transferred.before you are allowed to proceed. You need to accept the Terms & Conditions before you are allowed to proceed.
- Step 3: Enter TAC and click confirm upon verifying the details.
- Step 4: Display status of transactions. The Recipient will be notified via SMS of transfer of funds together with a transaction. The Sender will receive an SMS with a withdrawal code that needs to be informed to the Recipient.
How will the Recipient withdraw cash at the ATM?
The Recipient will be notified via SMS regarding the initiated transfer. The Recipient will also receive a transaction ID via SMS and will need to obtain the withdrawal code from the Sender. The transfer must be encashed at a Maybank ATM Machine in Malaysia within 24 hours.
- Step 1: In order to activate the ATM Machine menu, kindly touch the screen or press the keypad. Select the language after which select Cardless Withdrawal from the Main Menu.
- Step 2: The Recipient will need to enter the 16 to 17 digit transaction ID received via SMS.
- Example: 1234560122811521
- The transaction ID consists of the 6 digit transaction ID followed by the Recipient’s 10 to 11 digit mobile number.
- Step 3: The Recipient will need to enter the 6 digit withdrawal code provided by the Sender.
- Step 4: Cash will only be dispensed upon successful validation of the transaction ID and withdrawal code. ATM slip will be produced with the transaction details.
For the celebration the new launching Malaysia first Cardless ATM withdrawal, Maybank Cardless Withdrawal is having a contest starts from 7 January 2014 until 5 February 2014. They are giving away of RM 500 cash every day to 3 of the customer who sending cash via the new launch service. Try it out today and share with me if you have any idea after using the service.
* Note: The RM1 service charge will be waived until 28 February 2014.
Click here to view the FAQ for the Cardless withdrawal at Maybank ATM
- Click to share on Twitter (Opens in new window)
- Click to share on Facebook (Opens in new window)
- Click to share on Tumblr (Opens in new window)
- Click to share on Google+ (Opens in new window)
- Click to share on Pinterest (Opens in new window)
- Click to share on Pocket (Opens in new window)
- Click to share on WhatsApp (Opens in new window)