Maybank2u Pay is a new payment facility that designed purposely for small and home businesses conducting transactions online. With the Maybank2u Pay, the shopper no need to enter the lengthy account numbers when transfer the money to the seller. It allow seller to easy reconciliation of sales transaction as well as it’s more systematic and convenient.
Why use Maybank2u Pay?
Running an online business isn’t just about making sales. It involves sourcing for new products, constantly updating your blog, taking great photos for visual guide and many more back-end tasks. Going through receipts and proof of purchase can be time consuming and confusing, if there are a lot of transactions going on at once.
Chances are, mistakes are inevitable and sometimes, it can affect your online business. With this new payment facility, you can enjoy all the benefits below:
- Easy reconciliation of sales transactions as there is a differentiation between normal funds transfers & Maybank2u Pay
- Email notification on every transaction
- View your sales transaction history for the past 60 days via Maybank2u
- Detailed sales transactions under Maybank2u Pay History:
- transaction date & time
- transaction details & status
- buyer’s name & email
- amount transferred
How does Maybank2u Pay benefit your online shoppers?
As a shopper, the overall online shopping experience determines whether a return visit is worth it, or not. Often, shoppers get turned off by lengthy payment processes, so getting Maybank2u Pay can really turn things for the better. With this new payment facility:
- Payment method is simplified through Maybank2u and payment can be made directly to the seller’s account via a simple button.
- There’s no need to remember the seller’s account number, so the payment process is simplified.
- No need for proof of payment (i.e. scan / copy of payment receipt) to the seller.
Here’s how to register for Maybank2u Pay
- Login to Maybank2u
- Click on Maybank2u Pay from the Maybank2u main menu
- Click on ‘Apply for Maybank2u Pay’ to register for Maybank2u Pay
- Read and accept the Terms and Conditions. Click ‘Continue’ to proceed to the Registration screen
- Provide business details including Business Name, Business Email, Account Number, Business Phone Number, Business Address, Business URL and Business Category. Click ‘Continue’.
- Click ‘Request a TAC’ and enter the TAC.
- Click ‘Confirm’ if all the details entered are correct or click on ‘Go Back’ to edit the details
- Customer will receive a confirmation that the application has been accepted and customers will be notified via email within 1 working day on the application status
Things You Should Do As A Seller
E-Commerce owners using the Maybank2u Pay facility are encouraged to post a write up on Maybank2u Pay in their respective E-Commerce shop. This is to notify buyers that the E-Commerce shop is using Maybank2u Pay and at the same time, educate buyers on the do’s and don’ts when using Maybank2u Pay. E-Commerce owners can refer to the guide below for your write up on Maybank2u Pay:
How to use.
- Click on the Maybank2u Pay icon on the blogshop and login to Maybank2u.
- Seller’s name will be automatically displayed. Shopper is to select the type of account and enter your email address, amount and description of transaction. The shopper must read and accept the Disclaimer before proceeding to the next screen.
- Click ‘Continue’.
- Click ‘Request a TAC Number’. TAC number will be sent to shopper’s mobile phone. Enter the TAC Number and click ‘Confirm’ to proceed with payment or click ‘Go back’ to go to the previous screen.
- Shopper can print screen and save the payment confirmation for record and future reference.
- Shopper will receive an email as a confirmation of the completed transaction.
- Sellers are advised to place the Maybank2u Pay icon on the main page of their E-Commerce website so that it is visible to the buyers.
- Sellers are also advised to post a write up on Maybank2u Pay in their E-Commerce website to notify buyers that the E-Commerce website are using Maybank2u Pay. You can refer to the Maybank2u Pay Guide, for your write up on Maybank2u Pay
Although the Maybank2u Pay is consider a new Payment Facilities in Malaysia if compare to the 3th part payment gateway such as iPay88 or MOLPay, because of the free charges + there is no any integration needed in order to start accept payment, I believe very soon it will gain the trust from the SME E-Commerce owner to apply. You may check their existing Blog Shop List at Maybank2u Website.
Maybank2u Pay Ad on TV
- Click to share on Twitter (Opens in new window)
- Click to share on Facebook (Opens in new window)
- Click to share on Tumblr (Opens in new window)
- Click to share on Google+ (Opens in new window)
- Click to share on Pinterest (Opens in new window)
- Click to share on Pocket (Opens in new window)
- Click to share on WhatsApp (Opens in new window)