Pinterest, the famous visual bookmarking site today announced that the site has been translated into Bahasa Malaysia. Starting today, people in Malaysia can access a translated version of the Pinterest website, as well as in iOS and Android apps.
“We’re excited to help Pinterest fans explore the things they love to do in Bahasa Malaysia. Pinterest Malaysia already has an active pinning community with our most popular categories including fashion, travel, crafts, food and home décor. Today’s localization is a first step toward helping pinners discover their interests and hobbies in an entirely new way,” said Matt Crystal, Head of International, Pinterest.
In the last year, Pinterest has launched in more than 20 languages and will continue with more translations in 2014.
People use Pinterest to create wish lists, plan decor for their home, get inspired about places to visit, discover new recipes, and more. On Pinterest, people can follow Pinners with similar interests to get creative ideas for the everyday activities in their lives or things they hope to do someday in the future. As a global discovery tool, Pinners get access to a worldwide resource of visual content based on the categories they’re most interested in.
Click here to view Pinterest in Malasia Version
- Click to share on Twitter (Opens in new window)
- Click to share on Facebook (Opens in new window)
- Click to share on Tumblr (Opens in new window)
- Click to share on Google+ (Opens in new window)
- Click to share on Pinterest (Opens in new window)
- Click to share on Pocket (Opens in new window)
- Click to share on WhatsApp (Opens in new window)