It’s not often that you see a ready-made desktop system come with speakers built into the design, let alone one with 360-degree sound. Samsung has one such thing, and it’s called the ArtPC Pulse.
Very aptly named too, in our opinion. It’s a cylindrical desktop system with a 10.7 inches (approx. 272mm) tall full metal body with circular lighting. Sitting near the top of it all is the 360-degree omni-directional Harman Kardon speakers. It would fit nicely alongside any of your other modern art-inspired décor, especially if you have a matching monitor or TV.
But what about innards? There are two versions, an Intel Core i5 one and the other with an Intel Core i7. The former comes with an AMD Radeon RX460 2GB (which puts it just below the minimum VR requirements), a 256GB SSD, 8GB of RAM, a single USB Type-C, and a HDMI port each. The i7 version keeps most of the specs, but comes with 16GB of RAM instead and an additional 1TB HDD.
Both models are now available for pre-order on Amazon, for US$1,200 (approx. RM4,981)and US$1,600 (approx. RM6,642) for the i5 and i7 versions, respectively. If you’re looking to get one, this is your only way for now as there’s no word on if Samsung will be bringing this into Malaysia officially.
- Click to share on Twitter (Opens in new window)
- Click to share on Facebook (Opens in new window)
- Click to share on Tumblr (Opens in new window)
- Click to share on Google+ (Opens in new window)
- Click to share on Pinterest (Opens in new window)
- Click to share on Pocket (Opens in new window)
- Click to share on WhatsApp (Opens in new window)