WeTransfer is a free platform in transferring large digital files up to 2GB per transfer. WeTransfer can transfer any type of file – such as presentations, photos, videos, music, documents and more.
The concept for WeTransfer is very simple, you just upload the file you want to send to your friend to their server, after uploading it, just enter the email to alert your friend about the file. The file will be kept in the WeTransfer for 2 weeks before they delete it. There is no any registration needed to use their service. The uploader is also interactive, you can move it around as you please. Also, if you click on an advertisement, it pops up in a new window conviniently. I’ve placed some samples below.
To use the WeTransfer to transfer large file to your friend in the other corner of the world just follow the step below:
- Go to www.wetransfer.com
- Select the file(s) you want to send by clicking on the “+”
- Fill in the receiver’s email addresses
- (up to 20) and your own email address
- Write a message to your recipients (optional)
- Hit the ‘Transfer’ button, and the files are uploaded to the WeTransfer servers
Once the file(s) have reached your intended recipients, you receive an email that confirms that we have received the file(s). In that email you will also find a link to our wetransfer.info website where you can find anything you want to know about WeTransfer. When the file(s) is downloaded, you get an email that notifies you that the recipient has received your files successfully.
- Click to share on Twitter (Opens in new window)
- Click to share on Facebook (Opens in new window)
- Click to share on Tumblr (Opens in new window)
- Click to share on Google+ (Opens in new window)
- Click to share on Pinterest (Opens in new window)
- Click to share on Pocket (Opens in new window)
- Click to share on WhatsApp (Opens in new window)