The 1Malaysia TV launched by our Prime Minister Datuk Seri Najib Tun Razak at 18 Dec 2011 as a new channel for the government to deliver the real time information directly to the people. He said on the launching ceremony that the government has to speak the younger generation language, which is language of technology in order to deliver the first hand message to them.
1MalaysiaTV is an Internet Protocol television (IPTV) focusing on youth. The new service is available through www.1mytv.com as well as mobile devices for Apple, Android and Blackberry apps through www.1malaysiaiptv.com.my
1Malaysia IPTV offers a growing range of programs led by our signature channel called ”Malaysia Youth TV”, which currently features a number of in-house programs like:Dance and Health, Sembang Cyber and Itu atau Ini along with external shows and music videos. But that’s not all, 1 Malaysia TV also provide free-to-air channels RTM1, RTM2, TV3, Al-Hijrah, CCTV News, a Korean entertainment channel (eKorea TV), a documentary channel (D TV), a radio station (KL POP) with many more channels coming soon!
The service is owned and operated by a private company, 1Media IPTV Sdn. Bhd. The application is developed by and the property of Raffcomm Technologies Sdn. Bhd.
- Click to share on Twitter (Opens in new window)
- Click to share on Facebook (Opens in new window)
- Click to share on Tumblr (Opens in new window)
- Click to share on Google+ (Opens in new window)
- Click to share on Pinterest (Opens in new window)
- Click to share on Pocket (Opens in new window)
- Click to share on WhatsApp (Opens in new window)