1. You become the computer repair guy.
Truth: Most of the time you just Google the problem.
2. You suddenly forget how to code because… Stack Overflow is down.
3. When you change one line of code.
4. When you try to solve a bug.
5. End user have no idea how to use your software.
6. Critical issue… cannot reproduce.
8. When your manager thought more developer means faster development.
9. More tasks on Friday afternoon.
10. Hey can you please add a button before it goes live?
11. CSS in a nutshell.
12. This code looks like crap, let me refactor it.
13. When you try to fix something else’s code.
Congratulations, it’s now your problem!