Online news publishers should take note of the 8 importants tips that annouce by Google News to help them to crawl your site better.
8 most important way:
- Keep the article body clean – Remove all the broken tags, ads, sidebars or other non-article content from your article body
- Make sure article URLs are permanant and unique (Read more)
- Take advantage of stock tickers in Sitemaps (Read more)
- Check your encoding – make sure it’s consistent and uniform
- Make your article publication dates explicit (Read more)
- Keep original content separate from press releases (Read more)
- Format your images properly – use large images (JPEGs are crawled better) with “reasonable” aspect rations as well as descriptive captions.
- Article Titles in Google News – be sure to have the title in both the title tag and as the headline of the page (Read more)
You may also find the complete article on Google News official blog
Please do leave your comment to share with other what your opinion and your finding as well.