MacRumors has recently commissioned a professional set of images based on leaked design specifications that are allegedly for the iPhone 5.These images line up with previous interpretations of the handset, and they also have Chinese manufacturers hard at work on producing new iPhone cases, as reported.
The design specifications give precise measurements of the device and shows portions that need to remain open for power, audio/video inputs and button controls. As one can see in the images, specs call for a wide space near the bottom of the phone, which indicates that the home button could take up on a more horizontal and oval shape. The screen is also wider and the device itself has a tear-drop thickness with the bottom end of the phone being the sleekest part.
Presuming that the case design specifications are accurate, the commissioned images will look very similar to the final product. We are speculating that Apple may release the iPhone 5 by October 7th in the U.S. while its worldwide release by the end of the month.
The report claims that, a source have the access to iPhone 5 prototype for about two weeks and it confirms the next gen iPhone to carry the features including
- 4-inch screen
- Aluminum back
- liquid metal technology to make colored iPhones
- Capacitive home button
- “Flatter” form factor
- Much faster than current hardware, but poor battery life
- 10-megapixel camera
- Siri prototype known as “Assistant”
- Click to share on Twitter (Opens in new window)
- Click to share on Facebook (Opens in new window)
- Click to share on Tumblr (Opens in new window)
- Click to share on Google+ (Opens in new window)
- Click to share on Pinterest (Opens in new window)
- Click to share on Pocket (Opens in new window)
- Click to share on WhatsApp (Opens in new window)