CPU-Z is a freeware that allow you to detect your computer hardware in very detail base on the Panopsys hardware detection engine. No installation needed to run the CPU-Z, just unzip the files in a directory and run the .exe. In order to remove the program, just delete the files and that’s it.
CPU-Z is applicable if you are thinking to upgrading your system or you are try to overclock your system.
Information that collected by CPU-Z, including:
- Processor name and vendor
- Core stepping and process
- Processor package
- Processor current core voltage
- Internal and external clocks, clock multiplier
- Partial overclock detection
- Processor features, including supported instructions sets.
- L1 to L3 cache information : location, size, speed, technology.
- Motherboard information : name, vendor, BIOS, chipset, memory, AGP.
- Memory information : size, type, timings, specifications.
Click here to download CPU-Z 1.49