Are you ever thinking of sending tomorrow email by today? Not understand? Then you should check out this web site – EmailFuture.com. EmailFuture.com is a free way for you to send email in the future. You may use this as your reminder email or auto message to your future self in some time later.
But not put too much hope in this service, it is just have a very simple function where you can only set the email address, subject, email body, email sending date time, and time zone. At the same time, you may also set your email content to be seem by public or only can be seem by the sender and receiver.
There are some useful purpose for EmailFuture.com
- E-mail yourself reminders on important dates such as anniversaries, birthdays, valentines day, etc…
- E-mail yourself reminders on important dates such as when sporting or concert tickets go on sale.
- Remind yourself of an important due date in the future.
- Send yourself an Email at the end of the day to remind yourself to buy milk, eggs or any other errands that you may need to run.
- Maybe you saw something cool on the internet and want to send yourself the link in a couple of days.
- You can send a message to yourself several years in the future such as a list of goals that you would like to accomplish or where you would like to be in life.
Not So Useful Uses
- Email your boss an automated out sick message (while you’re at the beach!)
- Emailing yourself in the past. I haven’t quite figured out how to build the flux capacitor yet to time travel. Maybe soon though!!!
- Sending emails to addresses that don’t exist….. or is it?
- Sending yourself reminders for the wrong dates. If yo can’t correctly remember your anniversary, then you’re pretty much hosed.
- Sending an email to an address that you don’t plan on having when the e-mail is supposed to be sent. For instance. Don’t send an e-mail to your college e-mail account in 8 years unless you plan on having access to that account in 8 years. Chances are, you would have alredy graduated…. I hope 😉
Click here to go to EmailFuture.com
- Click to share on Twitter (Opens in new window)
- Click to share on Facebook (Opens in new window)
- Click to share on Tumblr (Opens in new window)
- Click to share on Google+ (Opens in new window)
- Click to share on Pinterest (Opens in new window)
- Click to share on Pocket (Opens in new window)
- Click to share on WhatsApp (Opens in new window)