Fuser.com puts you at the center of all the conversatinos you care about by letting you easily manage your e-mail, facebook, myspace and twitter communications in one secure place, so you’ll never miss another message.
I believe most of the internet user may have more then one email account nowadays, and we used to login to each email account through the web mail to check your inbox. But it maybe troublesome if you need to login more then one email account just to check your email. Here come the Fuser.com that allow you to check all the conversations and email at one place.
After you register and verify your email account, just login to the Fuser.com and add your webmail account into Fuser. You may add more then one email account into Fuser.com and you may also add the social network account into Fuser.
To add any new email or social networking account just click on the “Add/Edit account” link at the left bar, to edit your account configuration such as adding a new Avartar, changing the password, changing the registered email, just click on the “setting” link at the top right bar.
Currently supported web mail
- Exchange/Outlook web access
- Gmail (only support english version)
- Hotmail (MSN hotmail, WindowLive Hotmail)
- IMAP & POP
- Yahoo Mail (only support the email ended with yahoo.com)
Currently supported social networking
Click here to go to Fuser.com
- Click to share on Twitter (Opens in new window)
- Click to share on Facebook (Opens in new window)
- Click to share on Tumblr (Opens in new window)
- Click to share on Google+ (Opens in new window)
- Click to share on Pinterest (Opens in new window)
- Click to share on Pocket (Opens in new window)
- Click to share on WhatsApp (Opens in new window)