In April this year, Google announce their Google Cloud storage solution which integrate with Google Docs and now add the value to their Google drive with the new launching of Google Drive native application for iOS (iPhone, iPad and iPod Touch) but it only support iOS 5 and above.
The iOS native apps only allow you to view your document or file online or offline in the Google drive but not to edit it as what Chrome OS or Andriod able to do. You may also share and syn your
Google also showed the attendees at the event a few other enhancements for Google Drive one of which is the ability to search within pictures. The demonstration was done by simply typing “Pyramid” into the search box, and an image of a pyramid appears — even though the file name was IMG_9824.jpg. For users who are anxious to try out the new features, Google Drive has already been updated.
The following are some features of Google Drive iOS native apps:
- Quickly and easily access and view your documents, photos and videos anywhere
- Make files available offline so you can view them even when you don’t have Internet connection
- Easily share files with collaborators on the go
- Sync files across your desktop and all your devices
- Open files from Drive with other apps installed on your device
- Star your most important files to easily find them later
Download the iOS Google Drive native apps today to try it out the cool features