Google Now is a combination of Google application into one and it will gets you just the right information at the right time that you need.
Google Now make the information into a card and it will show you the right card with the right information at the right time. It will tells you today’s weather before you start your day, how much traffic to expect before you leave for work and also show you the alternative route to your destination, when the next train will arrive as you’re standing on the platform, or your favorite team’s score while they’re playing.
Other than that, it may also suggest you what to eat for your lunch as well as what the best menu for that particular restaurant is and so on. These entire things happen automatically and push to your mobile phone at the right time.
Currently Google Now is getting started with 10 cards which including:
- Traffic – Get traffic conditions and alternate routes to your destination
- Public Transit – Google Now will tells you what buses or trains are next when you are near a bus stop or subway station
- Next appointment – When you have an appointment, Google Now checks traffic so you can know how long it’ll take to get there. You even get a notification for when you should leave.
- Flights – Google Now keeps you up to date on flight delays and traffic conditions to the airport for flights you’ve recently searched for.
- Sports – Google Now keeps you updated on your favorite sports teams in real time, with live scores and upcoming games. You can even buy game tickets on the fly.
- Place – When you’re on the go, Google Now will suggest nearby bars, restaurants, and places of interest. You can quickly jump to Google Maps to get more info, reviews, or even make a reservation.
- Weather – When you start your day, Google Now shows weather for your current location and work.
- Translate – Google Now helps you find just the right word when you’re away from home.
- Currency – Use Google Now to quickly check the local conversion rate when you’re traveling.
- Time at home – When you’re in a different time zone, Google Now shows you the time at home so you never feel too far away.
This is a truly a intelligent personal assistant which none of the product in the market can be done at this point of time. There is no any configuration or setting needed to done as Google will collect, analyse and learn it from your Google Calender, Current location, daily searching behaviour as well as your web history to give you the best experience.
Watch the following video on the how the Google Now can get you the right information at the right time
- Click to share on Twitter (Opens in new window)
- Click to share on Facebook (Opens in new window)
- Click to share on Tumblr (Opens in new window)
- Click to share on Google+ (Opens in new window)
- Click to share on Pinterest (Opens in new window)
- Click to share on Pocket (Opens in new window)
- Click to share on WhatsApp (Opens in new window)