You may get a lot of RSS reader if you sear on the Internet. Some of them is the online version of reader, some of the is offline version where you need to install it in your computer then download the feed from the source. There is a pro and con for every single RSS reader, some may like it, some may not.
But for my personally, I stick to the Google Reader since the pass one year after I try out a lot of other feed reader no matter is online or offline. Google Reader is a online version of feed reader, but thanks for the Google Gear, now you may also read your feed while you are not connected to the internet without install any additional software in your computer. (You still need the connection to the Internet to refresh and the feed and store it in your local computer)
The look and feel for the Google Reader as same as other Google Application such as Google Doc or Google Mail. You may view or managed all your feed subscription at the left panel while the right panel will display your feed content.
You may view the feed content either in the list view (just the feed title) or the detail view. You may also share your subscription with your friend or discover what your friend are viewing or sharing.
You may discover more interesting features on google reader at http://reader.google.com
- Click to share on Twitter (Opens in new window)
- Click to share on Facebook (Opens in new window)
- Click to share on Tumblr (Opens in new window)
- Click to share on Google+ (Opens in new window)
- Click to share on Pinterest (Opens in new window)
- Click to share on Pocket (Opens in new window)
- Click to share on WhatsApp (Opens in new window)