Another year, another year-end waiting for you from Lazada Malaysia. The Online Revolution 2017 has just been announced, and as with the one held last year, the month-long sale will start on November 11. The theme this year is ‘Shop the Universe’, which suggests the scale of the sale.
On that note, this is usually a 31-day online shopping event, but this year, instead of ending on December 12, it will conclude on December 14, with the last three days looking to be the days where pricing get the greatest chunks slashed off.
But as always , you can expect to see the usual flash sales, with prices going as low as RM1. Some brands are also providing ‘Mystery Boxes’, with the general idea similar to the Japanese New Year Fortune Bags. There are also RM60 million worth of giveaways waiting to be won. And if those aren’t quite your thing for whatever reason, worry not as Hans-Peter Ressel, CEO of Lazada Malaysia, confirmed that there are over 90 million products to be sold during this sale period, so there’s bound to be something for you.
By putting the ‘Universe’ at the fingertips of our customers, we are addressing every aspect of of online shopping that are important to our customers including affordability, assortment and convenience.
With only three days to go, this is the site that you’d want to keep check on.
- Click to share on Twitter (Opens in new window)
- Click to share on Facebook (Opens in new window)
- Click to share on Tumblr (Opens in new window)
- Click to share on Google+ (Opens in new window)
- Click to share on Pinterest (Opens in new window)
- Click to share on Pocket (Opens in new window)
- Click to share on WhatsApp (Opens in new window)