Continue from the previous blog post regarding the Maybank Cardless withdrawal which launch at 7 Jan 2014, I manage to perform a complete flow from how to initial a Cardless withdrawal from your Maybank2u page and queue up at the ATM to perform the real withdrawal by my self today.
The following is the step how to perform the Maybank Cardless withdrawal transaction:
1. Log in to your Maybank2u account and select cardless withdrawal, this function also available in iPad and iPhone M2U application
2. There are 4 option on the Cardless withdrawal page, you may transfer the fund to your favorite mobile number, transfer to any new mobile number, inquiry on the Cardless withdrawal status or you can cancel the Cardless withdrawal before the recipient actually withdraw it from the ATM.
3. Enter the recipients mobile number, recipient name and also select the amount to be transfer, Maybank Cardless withdrawal only allow 3 difference amount, which is RM 100, RM 200 or RM 300. Cardless withdrawal come with some rule as per following:
- The maximum amount is RM300 per day.
- Only 2 transactions per day is allowed for the same Recipient mobile number.
- There will be a RM1.00 service charge for every Cardless Withdrawal transaction. (With effect from 1st March 2014).
4. Cardless withdrawal confirmation page, you need to obtain the TAC number and approve it
4. Once you request for the TAC number, Maybank2u will send you the confirmation and ask you to confirm it by entering the TAC number, immediately the transaction being approved by you, 2 SMS will send out, 1 is to you which contain another security code you need to provide to the recipient manually.
Another SMS which contain the 16 digit of Cardless withdrawal code will send to your recipient mobile number.
5. At the time of the Cardless withdrawal confirm by the sending, a SMS will send to the recipient which contain the 16 digit of withdrawal code. The recipient must enter the 16 digit of withdrawal code at the ATM machine in order to perform the Cardless withdrawal, not only that, he/she also need to obtain another withdrawal code from the fund sender in order to complete it.
With the 16 digit of withdrawal code and the withdrawal confirmation code from the sender, you can go and queue up at the ATM machine to do the withdrawal. To do the withdrawal, just following the following step
- Press enter key (Green color) at the ATM
- Select your prefer language
- Select the Cardless withdrawal from the menu
- Enter the 16 digit withdrawal code that sent to your phone
- Obtain another 6 digit withdrawal confirmation code from your sender
- Get your money
6. Once the fund being withdraw by the recipient, immediately the fund sender will received an alert SMS
The whole Cardless withdrawal step is very straight forward and simple, this is total a new experience P2P (Personal to persoanl) fund transfer for me. When performing the Cardless withdrawal, you need to be aware on the follow notes.
1. The maximum amount is RM300 per day.
2. Only 2 transactions per day is allowed for the same Recipient mobile number.
3. There will be a RM1.00 service charge for every Cardless Withdrawal transaction. (With effect from 1st March 2014).