Microsoft next generation operating system – Window 8 is near to the official release, today, Microsoft release their final pre-release operating system installer before it actually entering the RTM (Release to manufacturing) phase.
The next generation Microsoft operating system – window 8 come with Internet Explorer 10, new application that connecting to Hotmail, SkyDrive, Messenger and many more features, besides that, there are hundreds of new and updated application available in the Window Store.
Microsoft Window 8 Release preview ISO image (32 bit and 64 bit) is available free for download at Microsoft’s web site, or you may download the Window 8 Release Preview Setup to check your PC compatibility before actually upgrade it.
The following is the basic system requirement that will work great with the Window 8:
- Processor: 1 gigahertz (GHz) or faster
- RAM: 1 gigabyte (GB) (32-bit) or 2 GB (64-bit)
- Hard disk space: 16 GB (32-bit) or 20 GB (64-bit)
- Graphics card: Microsoft DirectX 9 graphics device with WDDM driver
- Additional requirements to use certain features:
- To use touch, you need a tablet or a monitor that supports multitouch.
- To access the Windows Store and to download and run apps, you need an active Internet connection and a screen resolution of at least 1024 x 768.
- To snap apps, you need a screen resolution of at least 1366 x 768.
- Internet access (ISP fees might apply)
- Click to share on Twitter (Opens in new window)
- Click to share on Facebook (Opens in new window)
- Click to share on Tumblr (Opens in new window)
- Click to share on Google+ (Opens in new window)
- Click to share on Pinterest (Opens in new window)
- Click to share on Pocket (Opens in new window)
- Click to share on WhatsApp (Opens in new window)