The competition in web browser market become more competitive after the launching of Google web browser – Google Chrome, Internet Explorer 8 by Microsoft, and Firefox 3.5.
Now Opera is get into the web browser competition by annouch their latest version of browser call Opera 10 with the Turbo. Before this, you may or may not hear about the Opera Turbo, you will ask in your maind what is the turbo doing in the Opera Web browser?
Opera Turbo is actually a features that help you to boosts up your internet bandwith speed on slow connections by using the Opera proxy server to compress data and imgae traffic before it reached the Opera browser on your computer.
There are dozens of new features added, but the most common one are:
- use Opera Turbo to turn your sluggish a broadband beast.
- Enjoy Visual Tabs. Just drag the handle underneath the tabs to reveal thumbnails of your open Web pages.
- Use Opera Link to keep your Opera browsers synchronized everywhere.
- Speed dieal that gives you quick access to your favorites web sites.
- Opera Link that allow you to synchronize your bookmarks, Speed Dial entries, notes, and personal bar wherever you go.
- Everything build in, no other addon needed.
- It’s totally free
I personally like Opera very much because of the stablality of the application. In addition, if you are the heavy internet user, with the shortcut key and the mouse gestures you will feel that how easy to use opera compare to other web browser.
There are much more thing and hidden features for Opera 10 Web browser, give a try for Opera and continue to discover it.
- Click to share on Twitter (Opens in new window)
- Click to share on Facebook (Opens in new window)
- Click to share on Tumblr (Opens in new window)
- Click to share on Google+ (Opens in new window)
- Click to share on Pinterest (Opens in new window)
- Click to share on Pocket (Opens in new window)
- Click to share on WhatsApp (Opens in new window)