Picasa Name tags help you automatically organize and share your photos based on who’s in them. Instead of tagging your photos individually, now with Picasa Name Tags it will automatically detect the face and group all the photo for you to label it with one click.
To enable name tags features, follow these steps:
- Sign in to your picasa account at http://picasaweb.google.com.
- Click Settings at the top right of the page.
- Click on the Privacy and Permissions tab.
- Check the box next to ‘Use name tags to name people in my photos.’
- Click the Save changes button.
After you enable name tags, Picasa Web Albums will look for similar faces in your photo collection. Depending on the number of faces you have, this process can take some time. When the scan is complete, you’ll see an Add name tags button on the My Photos tab along with the number of faces that were detected in your gallery.
There are 2 ways of tagging the people in your web album:
- bulk tag – Picasa will detect the face and group all the same person at one for you to tags it at once
- while you browsing the album – Tag is one by one
For more detail on the Picasa Web Album Name Tags, please following the link
- Click to share on Twitter (Opens in new window)
- Click to share on Facebook (Opens in new window)
- Click to share on Tumblr (Opens in new window)
- Click to share on Google+ (Opens in new window)
- Click to share on Pinterest (Opens in new window)
- Click to share on Pocket (Opens in new window)
- Click to share on WhatsApp (Opens in new window)