Update (November 17, 2017): You can now pre-order the iPhone X from the following telcos. Delivery date for the first wave of pre-orders is from November 24 (Friday) onwards.
For non-telco pre-orders, you can check out the following Apple Premium Resellers:
- Machines (Easy payment plan available with Machines Protection Plan)
- macstudio (Coming soon)
- Switch (From RM229 per month, optional Switch Protection Plan)
Update (November 10, 2017): U Mobile announced that it will begin accepting pre-orders for the iPhone X on Friday, November 17, 2017. In fact, you can register your interest via www.u.com.my here. Other telcos are expected to follow suit.
Now that the iPhone 8 and 8 Plus are out in the wild, it’s time we shift our attention to the local availability of the iPhone X. According to Apple, the iPhone X will be available in Malaysia from November 24 onwards. Both the 64GB and 256GB models are priced at RM5,149 and RM5,899, respectively.
Customers can choose between the Silver and Space Gray variants, with the iPhone X sporting a 5.8-inch all-screen Super Retina OLED display, A11 Bionic chip, TrueDepth camera for Face ID recognition, Animoji and beautiful selfies, as well as dual 12MP rear cameras that are vertically aligned and equipped with OIS and quad-LED True Tone flash.
There will also be leather and silicone cases in a range of colors for the iPhone X starting at RM189, while the leather folio will be available for RM449. Lightning Docks in color-matching metallic finishes will also be available for RM189.
Those interested can purchase the iPhone X from the official Apple website, Apple Authorized Resellers, and local telcos beginning Friday, November 24, 2017.
- Click to share on Twitter (Opens in new window)
- Click to share on Facebook (Opens in new window)
- Click to share on Tumblr (Opens in new window)
- Click to share on Google+ (Opens in new window)
- Click to share on Pinterest (Opens in new window)
- Click to share on Pocket (Opens in new window)
- Click to share on WhatsApp (Opens in new window)