TeamViewer is a simple and easy solution for the desktop sharing. You can easily remotely control on a partners desktop to provide the online support. Besides that, you may also show your screen to your customer at the remote location without worrying on the firewall, IP Address and NAT.
TeamViewer is not only limit to the remote screen sharing, it also provide the remote file transfer. TeamViewer communication are all fully encrypted based on RSA private/public key exchange and AES (256 bits). This standard is same as the https/SSL technology and it is condiered completely safe by today’s standard.
How TeamViewer work
The supporter need to download and run the TeamViewer software and the remote user need to run the TeamViewer Quick support application. Then they remote user need to give the unique id and password to the supporter either via phone or IM.
Then the supporter just need to enter the id and password and click connect. Done, the screen sharing connection is now establish.
Another beauty of the TeamViewer is you may run it without the administration permission and without any intallation.
Click here to go to Teamviewer
Click here to download TeamViewer
Click here to download TeamViewer QuickSupport
- Click to share on Twitter (Opens in new window)
- Click to share on Facebook (Opens in new window)
- Click to share on Tumblr (Opens in new window)
- Click to share on Google+ (Opens in new window)
- Click to share on Pinterest (Opens in new window)
- Click to share on Pocket (Opens in new window)
- Click to share on WhatsApp (Opens in new window)