If you can look past the nostalgic feel-good vibes of the new Nokia 3310, you would realize that the phone itself really isn’t anything to rave about.
But no matter, as Caviar, a Russian-Italian luxury smartphone customizer, decided to take matters into their own hands by sprucing up the Nokia 3310 with precious metals like titanium and gold, effectively rendering it completely shockproof. Did we also mention that the back of the device features a double profile of Russian President Vladimir Putin and his United States counterpart, Donald Trump, in gold?
Why these two gentlemen, in particular? We’d guess that it has something to do with them being the leaders of two of the most powerful countries in the world, and also the fact that they will be meeting each other later today during the G20 summit in Hamburg, Germany. Don’t take our word for it – the logo of the summit is actually engraved in the center of the device’s navigation buttons, while the date of the meeting (7/7/2017) is prominently featured below their portraits, in gold no less.
You can pay tribute to either of the two presidents by purchasing this custom-made Nokia 3310 for 149,000 rubles (~RM10,648). Let’s be honest, for that kind of money, why bother getting 44 ordinary Nokia 3310s when you can get one very special gold and titanium-plated one, right? Quality over quantity. Always.
- Click to share on Twitter (Opens in new window)
- Click to share on Facebook (Opens in new window)
- Click to share on Tumblr (Opens in new window)
- Click to share on Google+ (Opens in new window)
- Click to share on Pinterest (Opens in new window)
- Click to share on Pocket (Opens in new window)
- Click to share on WhatsApp (Opens in new window)