TinyEdit Text Editor is my second discover text editor after I has been use Notepad2 for some time. It is a useful and 100% free text editor. It also a ideal tools if you are looking for the replacement of the window build in notepad.
TinyEdit have many powerful features for web page developers and programmers becuase it supports syntax highlighting more then 26 languages source code, include Java, C/C++, HTML, CSS, PHP, XML, SQL, Perl, Python, Java Script and VB Script and more.
The name of TinyEdit reflect the size of the text editor, it is a very light and tiny application with only one executable file that allow you to run from your USB flash drive, there is no installation needed.
There are still a lot of features such as:
- Freeware for both personal and commercial use
- Line number, Powerful search and replace
- Multiple document interface
- Only one executable file (no need install)
- Powerful and easy to use
- Syntax highlighting for more than 26 scripts
- Text can be automatically word-wrapped
- Unlimited undo/redo capability
Supported Syntax Highlighting:
- AWK Scripts
- GW-TEL Scripts
- Java Script
- MS-DOS Batch
- Semanta DD
- Standard ML
- UNIX Shell Scripts
- VB Script
- Visual Basic