You’ve probably already heard many things about webe – the telco company that was formerly known as P1 – over the past couple of months, especially the juicy details regarding its mobile plan that seemed too good to be true.
Well, we can assure you that it isn’t. webe has officially been launched earlier today, and the single mobile plan that they have to offer will indeed only cost from as low as RM79 (or RM83.74 including GST), and it will grant you unlimited data, texts and calls.
Notice the ‘from as low as’ catch? You’ll only be entitled to the very attractive RM79 monthly price if you are an existing TM customer or webe member, and if you have a webe certified phone. If you don’t meet both the criteria, you’ll unfortunately have to cough up RM199 per month. Meet either one of them, and you’ll be paying RM139 a month instead.
Before you go rushing to be a webe subscriber, we should probably mention that registration is still on an invite-only basis, and only selected TM and P1 customers will be eligible to receive the invite. During the post-event press conference, Azizi A. Hadi, Chief Executive Officer of webe digital Sdn Bhd, mentioned that registration will be open to everyone “in early Q4.” Although you can, however, register your interest here.
- Click to share on Twitter (Opens in new window)
- Click to share on Facebook (Opens in new window)
- Click to share on Tumblr (Opens in new window)
- Click to share on Google+ (Opens in new window)
- Click to share on Pinterest (Opens in new window)
- Click to share on Pocket (Opens in new window)
- Click to share on WhatsApp (Opens in new window)